1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

2000 Durango

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Rvickers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Durango

My 2000 Durango has been problem free.I bought it used. but now in the fall of 2004 it seems to be falling apart. the speed odometer is working sometimes.my abs and break light stays on all the time and the electrical fan has quit working on the radiator.I had it tuned up by a good mechanic and soon after it wanted to die. not always but at times..it quit dieing now. I had 400 $ worth of shocks put on the thing and it rides stiff..also had to replace the drivers side front wheel barring... anybody else have several problems at once....I love my Durango and would love another but the new ones are ugly...might go back to a grand caravan

Old 11-29-2004, 02:50 AM
slkeen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2000 Durango

Nickel and dime to death.... I just bought an '01 Durango used and I expect there will be some repairs now and then. I plan to get some new shocks also, what kind did you get that are so stiff? I want something I can live with. Good luck with the repairs. Maybe you can get a repair manual and figure out some of that electrical stuff yourself, might just be fuses or bad connections.

Quick Reply: 2000 Durango