1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

code errors keep coming up

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 08:25 PM
famemob702
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default code errors keep coming up

hello just wanted to know if anyone knows what i need to get rid these lights. i have a check light, abs and brake lights on. now i had changed out the speed sensors and output sensor frot and rear. now after changing out both of them. it is still reading the output sensor. someone help me dont know what to do now......

Old 05-15-2009, 08:50 PM
schusterjo
All Star
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have you changed the sensor on the rear axle? it sits on top of the rear axle....... if not then thats usually the ABS light issue.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:23 PM
famemob702
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schusterjo
Have you changed the sensor on the rear axle? it sits on top of the rear axle....... if not then thats usually the ABS light issue.
yes i did replace it on both sensors. rear abs sensor and the speed sensor on the trany. and the check light, abs and brake light is still on.

Old 05-16-2009, 01:56 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

So you changed out the input and output transmission sensors. And also you changed out the Rear axle speed sensor.

If you have done this check the fluid level. Other than that I would recommend you take it to the stealership. They are the only ones with the ABS reader. But I could suggest the ABS Module. Seen them rebuilt on ebay.

Quick Reply: code errors keep coming up