Rear Brake Drag

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 03:30 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Fox Fader
But not lock up and stay locked up.
this statement is inaccurate, if you had said unlikely, it would have been fine, but i had to help a friend int he middle of a parking lot release the auto adjusters bc he backed out of a parking space and his car locked up,

and its the way you address the issue as if what i am saying is completely wrong, it comes across as if you think im an idiot, i understand that text can be hard to get any inflection out of, but ALOT of your posts come across as if you feel you are the only one with the answer. (now if this comes across as angry im not trying to be, just trying to explain how it seems)

Last edited by shrpshtr325; 07-18-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:27 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Fox Fader
Where did I say impossible? I'm not trying to insult your intelligence. What gives here?
We are all tech's here (well I think), but do you always have to argue your point without opening up your ears for something you might have missed?

These boards as well as we are always open for suggestions, however sometimes you might find it hard to word it the right way.

As for this issue in general, there has been MANY of these issues here as I have been here for about 6 years and the issue 95% has been the rubber hose between the wheel cylinder and metal brake line.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:33 PM
krupaeric
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok on this thread you guys talk about, (star adjusters?) what are they? cuz every now and then after i have been driving for a while and park. when i return to my d and back out or pull away i can feel my right rear tire drag for a few seconds and then they break loose. but it keeps happening for a few miles if im driving thru the city. stop light after stop light. where are the star adjusters. i just did my rear brakes and they were a bi@%H to get off. and to get back on. was there something i was supposed to adjust or loosen prior to doing my rear brakes. and so you know my rear brakes are drums.

Quick Reply: Rear Brake Drag