shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

unfortunately pete is correct, :'(

Old 08-13-2010, 11:18 PM
mrwilliwizard
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SO! i got upset and decided to do what i could and what i found was pretty interesting. So there is this flap that closes and opens when you switch the air flow **** to either circulating air, or to outside air. so that flap broke off and lodged itself in front of the fan not letting any air go anywhere, this also caused it to vibrate and shake my whole dash. so i took the fan out and tried to take that flap out but it was too big to fit through the hole. there is a way to get it out but that would require me to take out the whole dash because it is one big unit and there are screws in places which are very difficult to get to. I decided to drill a few holes and just zip tie the flap to the outside air flow position. this solved my vibrating issue and restored my air flow. i never really used the circulating position so it does not really bug me. at least it works now here are some pics. sorry i didnt take very detailed photos! all this was going on on the passenger side behind the glove box.

Last edited by mrwilliwizard; 08-13-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Quick Reply: something went wrong with my AIR!!