1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Eagle eyes headlights fitment issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 09:18 PM
jtbreen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle eyes headlights fitment issues

Hey all. I picked up these eagle eyes 1 piece headlight set from eBay and my installer is having issues with them. They are wired up and working fine but there's about a 1" gap on the outside of the lights on both sides. The installer is a reputable shop that specializes in custom work so I don't believe it's all operator error. Anybody have a similar issue? Thoughts or advice?

Truck is a 2003 Durango SXT. Here's a link to the lights. I'm a Car novice and I live downtown in Montreal so I'm not doing the work myself. My shop will fix for me but they seem stumped. Appreciate any advice or insight.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAKOTA-DURAN...34351e&vxp=mtr

Old 10-31-2012, 12:32 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Check over at the Durango Owners Club on threads about 4-5 years ago. We installed dozens of them and most had the same issue. There were some very detailed guidelines on how to "fix" them. Just know, the lights suck and you probably won't have them for more than a year or two. Don't do any mods to the D itself, only the lights. That way you can go back in with something else later.

Last edited by IndyDurango; 10-31-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
jtbreen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I searched that forum but didn't see any posts or detailed fitting instructions. Just saw a single thread about them. I searched saber sports and eagle eyes. Got a link?

Quick Reply: Eagle eyes headlights fitment issues