1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

SLT and SLT PLUS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 09:52 PM
SyntheticBlinkerFluid
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLT and SLT PLUS?

What is the difference? I've owned this truck now for 7 years and I still don't know the difference. Every parts or tire website you go to asks for either or.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
AppelH
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as I know it is just an upgraded trim package. I wouldn't think it would affect parts unless it is something specific added on from the package, maybe like the overhead Console is only on the slt plus? (that's just an example I don't really know if it's true). I think mine is the slt plus, as it has all the options I can think of that came on this year, but don't know for sure

Old 06-18-2013, 02:49 AM
RockGuardedDak
All Star

Originally Posted by AppelH
As far as I know it is just an upgraded trim package. I wouldn't think it would affect parts unless it is something specific added on from the package, maybe like the overhead Console is only on the slt plus? (that's just an example I don't really know if it's true). I think mine is the slt plus, as it has all the options I can think of that came on this year, but don't know for sure
I have an '02 SLT, and my buddy has an '02 SLT plus, same color as mine too, and I can't see no visible difference. We both have all the options, the premium sound system, steering wheel sound controls, leather/heated seats, all the same "wood grain" paneling, overhead console, everything is the same. As far as I read on Google, it was a slight trim upgrade, but I assume the same upgrade was available under the SLT option as well? Don't quote me on this tho as I do not know for sure..

Old 06-18-2013, 08:58 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SLT+ added leather heated seats, Leather wrapped steering wheel and wood grain trim to the SLT package.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:56 PM
RockGuardedDak
All Star

Originally Posted by Old_School
SLT+ added leather heated seats, Leather wrapped steering wheel and wood grain trim to the SLT package.
My SLT has all of those. When I run the VIN, it say's SLT, when I run my buddies, it says SLT PLUS

Old 06-18-2013, 06:37 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RockGuardedDak
My SLT has all of those. When I run the VIN, it say's SLT, when I run my buddies, it says SLT PLUS
Could have been added by a previous owner.

Old 06-18-2013, 10:15 PM
DyingBreed
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old_School
My SLT+ has none of those.