1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Durango Double Din

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Supereco06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Durango Double Din

Hey guys, tried to put this in the parts classified, however some permissions thing wouldn't let me, so I'm putting it here, Mods feel free to move it as you see fit.

We played around with converting several different chrysler product dashboards to double din and this Gen Durango was one of them. We have decided to get out of doing the Durangos as the dash panels are too expensive leaving too little profit margin.

We are getting rid of a demo piece that we had made and is just sitting around the shop collecting dust. It is being sold as is. We have listed it on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Durango-Dash-Converted-To-Double-din-Carbon-Fiber-Look-/151077984385?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item232cf31881&vxp=mtr
We just want it to find a good home and get off of our shelf.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Old 07-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not to be mean but, at $250 bucks its probably gonna be sitting on your shelf a bit longer......

Old 07-09-2013, 06:35 AM
Supereco06
Cool Price

You are very correct, that's only there if someone happens by and wants it that bad should it attract a lot of bidding attention, it's on a no reserve auction, so technically as of right now it's .99c plus 20$ to ship it.

Just saying.

Old 07-09-2013, 07:07 AM
rickcarriveau

my 2005 Dodge Durango is not getting power to the starter relay from the ignition switch. from relay to starter is good. is there some possible why this happened out of the blue? I have no book to determine if there is a fuse that feeds this section for power.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:31 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rickcarriveau
my 2005 Dodge Durango is not getting power to the starter relay from the ignition switch. from relay to starter is good. is there some possible why this happened out of the blue? I have no book to determine if there is a fuse that feeds this section for power.
Sounds like a fuse blown somewhere.... you may get a little more detailed help from folks that know the 2nd gen durangos over in the 2nd gen section...

Quick Reply: Durango Double Din