1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

driver side inside handle

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 03:52 PM
tooltime
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default driver side inside handle

I have a 2001 model Durango and i replaced the window regulator. I am having trouble with the rods for the door and lock. I know which one is which bc i can lock the door. When i put the panel in place to bolt it the inside handle pops out/open and i can not get it to stay in and can not open the door from inside. Outside i can open it. What am i doing wrong or need to do?

Last edited by tooltime; 03-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:14 PM
JeeperDon
All Star
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

There is no trick. I just did a new driver door regulator a month+ ago and had the panel off/on a few times in the process with no issue. The two rods just went off/on fine for me.

Old 03-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Compactc9
Veteran

Maybe you're not getting the plastic thing completely snapped onto the rod? I've done both back window regulators and the large speakers in all 4 doors, and I really didn't have any difficulty there, just drop the hooked end down into the hole on the plastic thing, and then snap the plastic thing over the rod.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:29 PM
tooltime
Veteran

Thanks. The thing was that plastic part the rod goes though in the door to hold it in place was the problem. When i took the panel off it was not together. I fixed it and tried it and door opened from the inside. Drove it Tuesday and would not open from inside. Have not worked on it

Old 01-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Octavia Leon

With WinRAR Crack, you can easily split archives into separate volumes and store them on multiple data carriers, for example. WinRAR is also ideal when you send data over the web. The 256-bit password encryption and authenticated signature technology give you the security you were looking for. WinRAR is a test product, which means you have the opportunity to test it thoroughly. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days! WinRAR licenses apply to all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased multiple licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your personal needs.

Quick Reply: driver side inside handle