1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Another One Bites The Dust

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 02:11 AM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Another One Bites The Dust

I always love it when those rice burners pull up next to me. So I left the light normal and I guess the dumb a@@ thought I was tiring to race him or something. I got the windows down and suddenly I can hear his engine roar. He is flooring it in 1st. I see him in my drivers side mirror making his way up the drivers side of my D pretty quick. He just gets in my blind spot on the side and it comes to me.
(how can I let this rice burner with some moron kick my butt when he thinks I'm racing)
So I floored it and caught him before he got to the drivers side window. I heard the trans down shift and the roar of my machine lighting up and my back sat buried in the soft leather as the horses let loose. MAN I MISS THAT FEELING! I haven't been able to open her up yet after getting her back. Anyway, I blew that ricer away. He didn't even have a chance![:'(]

So I get up the road a little bit further and he pulls up next to me and revs his motor.[sm=loser.gif] I look over and he has his girlfriend in the passenger seat and both are staring at me. The girlfriend is smiling cute at me and the driver is smiling tiring to look bad but knows that he just got his a@@ handed to him on a silver platter. He keeps staring at my D like he is tiring to figure it out then he looks at me again and I give him a thumbs down and laugh. I ask him for another run but he pulled away.[sm=itsok.gif]

Old 09-18-2006, 02:28 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Another One Bites The Dust

The problem with many ricers out there is that they haven't done their homework and they have no idea what we have under the hoods of these things stock. THIS IS NOT YOUR MOTHER'S MINIVAN!!!!! LOL
Oh and I forgot this part
"and another one down and another one down" LOL

Old 09-18-2006, 12:39 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame

Ya! LOL

The look on his face was priceless.[sm=Flahssssss.gif]

Old 09-18-2006, 05:00 PM
Kensai
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WE have lots of these so-called rice burners here in DFW. More than 90% of those cars are all stock and just dressed up for show. I usually refer those cars not rice burners, but BURNT RICE! hahaha. They don't know how to cook rice properly and always get burned. The best those burnt ricers do is put on those melon mufflers exhaust so you can hear them whining, whining, whining all over the road.

Old 09-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kensai, whining and losing LOL.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:49 AM
Jpondo5.9
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICE hydra.....
The problem with many ricers out there is that they haven't done their homework and they have no idea what we have under the hoods of these things stock. THIS IS NOT YOUR MOTHER'S MINIVAN!!!!! LOL
even if they do there homework lets me honest hydra doesn't have exactly a stock D his is being built to be a damn fast rice kicking machine... and what the fools don't realize is what a big difrence the simple tun ups make to our D.. like intake exhuast a programer or TB ..
The other day this 4 runner (not supercharged) pulled up and and I have to say it looked good on the out side black and nice black rims he thought he was the Sh*t with his blond girl next to him.. but let the light go he started to floor it and I just let him go for a sec then as I steped down, you here the my tires let loose and I blow past him... hahaha.. and hydra I had the same feeling of the guy next to me saing "I wasn't expecting that and that sounded mean.." and the girl just sat silent giving me that cute little smile.. hahhahahaha LONG live the D.,..... down go the people how underestimate us

oh yeah and those mini vans can be prety mean too. hahaha.. look it up they put welll over 20 pounds with a turbo on a stock mini van and they hall like nothing els.. and our race way this turbo charged (aftermarket) cobra was totaly smoked by this little oll mini van LOL

Old 09-20-2006, 04:20 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame

LOL on the BURNT RICE!

Quick Reply: Another One Bites The Dust