Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Intrepid > 1st Gen Intrepid
Reload this Page >

1997 Dodge Intrepid Passenger Side Exterior Light

1st Gen Intrepid 1993 through 1997 Intrepids

1997 Dodge Intrepid Passenger Side Exterior Light

Old 12-27-2018, 02:09 PM
nohomey
Default 1997 Dodge Intrepid Passenger Side Exterior Light

I'm not really mechanically inclined but I do like to try to resolve my car issues with the smallest expense and easy to follow instructions whenever possible. My current Dodge Intrepid (1997 - 3.3 Liter V6) is having issues with the passenger side headlight and taillight. I have replaced the bulbs and they seem to be working off and on. I would like a fairly simple way to check if there is a problem with a simple fuse I need to locate and switch or a much larger issue that I may need some assistance from a mechanic. It would be great if I can get a simple step by step set of instructions to locate the fuse that I may have the issue with and exchanging it or ways to check for other issues without having to open upholstery.

Thank You in advance for any guidance you can offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1997 Dodge Intrepid Passenger Side Exterior Light

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: