Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mesh grill kits i know i know

ORIGINAL: Aerorat

ORIGINAL: Dr_KY

ORIGINAL: Dr_KY

Mesh grills = rice.
custom grills were done in the 50's. And why is it when one just what's to do something to their car it has got to be rice. It is not called rice or ricer it is called customizing YOUR car. Now if it just as a bunch of junk on it to make it look fast that is called All Show And No Go.
All of ya'll have got to quit this this ricer crap. Don't get mad at the japs or chinese because they build a better car. And if you are driving a neon one way or nother it is or was designed from mitsubishi
The meaning of rice has little or nothing to do with where a car comes from, where it is or who makes it.
It is based on the concept and attitudeof what people in the past have done to imports to try and make them look as though they were fast. For example those ugly body kits that actually cause more drag then the original body lines, aftermarket wings that again cause an adverst effect the what is needed or assumed, huge rims with tiny tires for more bling, CF body parts on a car heafting 200 lbs worth of stereo equip, fart cans and straight pipes on a car that is little more then standard and suffers from lack of back presure, ect.ect. ect. Custom grills in the 50's were not made of chicken wire.
I and no one else upto this point has said that ' doing anything to a car is considered rice', customiseing a car to suit your personal wishes is what the game is all about and I honestly believe that and this is where the attitude that I mentioned comes in.

What has given those so inclined the bad rap is the little boys and girls that know NOTHING about 'tuning' or building a car to perform /back up all the tongue waggingand end up telling tall tails/ storys about how there juicy sweet fat azz ride ' smoked nearly everything on the planet dawg cause those that actually know the truth to call said people ricers. The differance is that back in the day we called it bench racing but then again we would line up and do the deed and no excuses like " i need a bigger turbo' or' I wish I had naaaaaaaaawazzzzz' were accepted but today things are differant. Today in the econo box wanna be quick world it's plausable.

Juat for the record I have NOT called anyone here a ricer

For example,you wanna talk about straight pipes then fine I can tell you anything you would want to know about tuning you exhaust and I will tell you now that 100 % of the cars legaly on the road today that have them have done nothing but reduced the HP output on said car. This excludes anything is the full race range.
Cool down before you blow a gastet. You spelling is getting slurred.
You say you're not calling no body ricer what do you think mesh grills = rice is gone to make people think you are saying. If you add mesh grill to your car you are a ricer (DUH HUH). My point is if you don't like it don't say nothing about it. If you do tell'em how much you like it give them a pat on the back. That is the biggest problem in this country now. Everybody putting everybody down or what they own down and then waiting for a pat on the back for their work. while the japs and the germans are making the better product and coming over here and buying up the land instead of taking from us. Just tell your fellow man that it ain't my thing but if you like it go for it.
And you told one member in this forum he needs to just change his name to ricerjl2 I do believe if that isn't calling somebody ricer .........
Someone just threw a rod lol

It is past one AM here so please go ahead and comment on the spelling if you wish ( in doing so please check yours and your grammar )but the very least you can do is get your information straight.

1. You have me confused with someone else about the naming of forum members. I have no idea who you are talking about so if you could please link me to the post I would be most grateful. If it is me then I will be more then happy to say I am sorry and even happier to send you fifty dollars cash because in saying such a thing I would have dishonored my own principals.

2. Informing someone with a 'well done andpat on the back'for doing silly things like adding giant wings and cheese graters when what they really want and speak about is racing other cars if simply filling the mind with false hopes. If thats what you perfer to do rather then be honest and help someone learn then go for it. I would have thought that sort of thing was for the custom car show builder and not someone that wants to learn about horsepower and the such.

3. I have no idea what this means..
while the japs and the germans are making the better product and coming over here and buying up the land instead of taking from us.
'Buying up the land instead of taking from us???? 'I do like the way you went to the German land taking thing although I have no idea what you think you are talking about I do find it interesting. lol Please tell me more about this I am very intrested.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:32 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Your the one i tell ya just want to bicker. No thanks

Old 07-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Dr_KY
Professional

Your the one i tell ya just want to bicker. No thanks
No retort?[X(]
No problem I'm not here for an arguement. I made a simple statement that was my opinion and you started with the fingerpointing, bad information, and confusing members and assuming I said something I hadn't. I'm still intrested in the German land thing regarding, 'while the japs and the germans are making the better product and coming over here and buying up the land instead of taking from us. but I guess I will have to go look for it myself.

Oh and it was Racerx55 that said ,
you think it would be cool to hack up your wiring and make a hillbillie mess out of it, dude c'mon
change your name to ricerjl2
in this thread... https://dodgeforum.com/m_897372/tm.htm

You don't have to be a man and say sorry to me be but can we get back on topic now?

Old 07-22-2007, 09:38 PM
Aerorat
All Star

I was refering to the japsand the land here in the usa but since you just have to have the last word in. I never told you to give anyone a pat one the back for something you didn't like I told you to TELL THEM IT WASN'T YOUR THING BUT IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT GO FOR IT INSTEAD OF IT'S A RICER THING. And me throwing a rod. you was the one that was getting bent out of shape when I made a quote out of your reply. Not out ofyou. You need some sleepand think about whatyou read before youjust reply. I never said they was using chicken wire for grillsin the 50's. I simplysaid that they were customizing them. If a person can fab there on grill out of chicken feathers good for them. That don't mean i am going to like it, But i am not going to say using chicken feather grills= farmer just like your comment mesh grill = rice that is bullcrap and will discourage alot of young drives into not tring to make thier own custom work. If you don't like it. It'sbest tojust keepyour mouth shut so youDO NOT Offend on one

Old 07-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Dr_KY
Professional

I was refering to the japsand the land here in the usa but since you just have to have the last word in. I never told you to give anyone a pat one the back for something you didn't like I told you to TELL THEM IT WASN'T YOUR THING BUT IF IT IS WHAT YOU WANT GO FOR IT INSTEAD OF IT'S A RICER THING. And me throwing a rod. you was the one that was getting bent out of shape when I made a quote out of your reply. Not out ofyou. You need some sleepand think about whatyou read before youjust reply. I never said they was using chicken wire for grillsin the 50's. I simplysaid that they were customizing them. If a person can fab there on grill out of chicken feathers good for them. That don't mean i am going to like it, But i am not going to say using chicken feather grills= farmer just like your comment mesh grill = rice that is bullcrap and will discourage alot of young drives into not tring to make thier own custom work. If you don't like it. It'sbest tojust keepyour mouth shut so youDO NOT Offend on one
LMAO!! Dude you are too funny. LMAO!!

Enough of this can we get back on topic yet?

Old 07-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Aerorat
All Star

yes, you can. i already have. and try to get you to do that when i replied Your the one i tell ya just want to bicker. No thanks. But i guess it amused you to think i was getting pissed or something. so drop it already get back to the topic [sm=GrowUp.gif]. And don't throw off anybody tring something new

Old 07-23-2007, 03:25 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

lol is all ihave to say...

now onto topic hopefully ill get the grill on wednesday and if its not enouph then ill be taking a visit to home depot on the 26th

and ill take some pictures

Old 07-23-2007, 08:01 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have some blue grill mess that i bought off ebay for my old blue r/t....just never got around to installing it before i got rid of the car so ive been trying to figure out a place to put it on the red r/t

Quick Reply: mesh grill kits i know i know