3 questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 09:03 PM
MINIHEMI
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 questions

threequestions
first i have a aftermarket auto start on my car, it worked fine last year but this year, when i hit the button the light flicker 3 times, but when they first light the fuel pump kicks on and then everything just dies without even the attempt of turning over, no i don't know the model number i have tried online for a trouble shooting guide and nothing comes close, i think it's a very old autostart, more older then the internet, anyways any info would greatly help, cause winter is coming and i am in canada...if this helps who ever installed it ran it into the radio wire(idiots) thx
second question, my car seems to be very rough at an idle at a stop...I.E stop sign or lights, so much so that the wheel is shaking now, the only occurs in drive, i throw the trans in nuetral and the steering wheel doesn't shake...any thoughts
third question, whenever i have the heat or venting air from outside on and i shut off the car, i have the keys in my pocket before the car actually shuts off, is this normal?
thanks

Old 10-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Aerorat
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3 questions

For your first question there should be a pin under your hood that pops up when you raise your hood and grounds your autostart to keep it from starting. This a safety feature so you can't hit the start button while you are working on the motor.

Quick Reply: 3 questions