1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

possable group buy....lsd....

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 07:46 AM
hnda8r
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: possable group buy....lsd....

IDK man, sounds kinda fishy.[>:]

Old 12-16-2007, 09:02 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

I may be down. Check it out.

Old 12-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

We at FF DYNAMICS have taken a completely different route and made our own rules for warranty. We build radiators for race cars, and we warranty our radiators when put inside a race car. Our warranty is the best we have seen yet from any radiator company. Be it a stock car, slightly modified or full out race car, we will warranty it if our build quality fails. Run a full out 500WHP 10 second car and spring a leak because a weld broke and guess what, we will honor the warranty and take care of the problem. This is unheard of from any company that builds performance parts. Now you ask how long is the warranty? Guess what? It is TWICE as long as most of the big name companies. It does not get any better than this.
2 Year Warranty on build quality of the radiator. Ultra Cooking Fans: Lifetime Warranty on the Ultra Cooling Fans against Manufacturers Defects towards the original purchaser from authorized dealers. FFD-LSD: FF Dynamics is in no way, shape or form responsible for incorrect installation causing damage or irresponsible handling of unit causing harm. Buyers expressly affirm that they are relying upon their own skill or judgment to select and purchase an FFD-LSD limited slip conversion kit. Warranties are void against incorrect installation, or modifications done to FFD-LSD units.

Good enough for me...

Old 12-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Lol see anything wronge? Thats the whole warranty page. they only have 2 products they sell

Old 12-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Wonder what that PG look-a-like is made of. Even the PG was decent at certain power levels, but is useless after that. That diff mod I found has been tested to be far better than the $300 PG and costs about $27 to do yourself. food for thought. I'll get some links for your reading.

http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/posi_shootout.html
http://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.ph...&highlight=obx
http://mnneons.net/viewtopic.php?p=2257#2257

Quick Reply: possable group buy....lsd....