1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

anger

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 01:26 AM
GunJam
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anger

And it a good thing too!

Guns specifically like the one in 12 Vots' post and my post have aired out quite a few people who if they had their way would have change everything....You wouldnt be driving that neon..hell you wouldn't be speaking English. Im proud to own them and am thankful for people like John C Garand every time I think about it.

-Gun

Old 01-22-2008, 01:51 AM
12 volt
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GunJam

Since we are on the subject of battle rifles.....Eat your heart out

I got its little bro too the M1 carbine and of course the colt m1991a1 which is the same thing as the colt 1911 a1 but with a park finish and not a blue. I got the whole set and they have been a great investment lots of fun time at the range.

P.s Im suprised your finger broke before that cheep sheet metal tore[>:] must have been right on a fold or a brace eh?

-Gun
hellyeah, shes a hot one. ive been wanting one of thows for a long time but went with theAR instead. Hopefully the next investment will be an AK or SKS then that should satisfy me long enough to save for the M1

Old 01-22-2008, 01:53 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe we should stop all thr gun talk in this post.....if people want to go off topic then maybe sumone should do like the 2nd gen section and make an off topic post

Old 01-22-2008, 02:02 AM
GunJam

I love it...its very accurate my bros SKS dont hold a candle to the M1 I was hitting some 3" clay targets set on the ground at 600 yards with not too much effort. I payed 900 for this M1 and the 600 for the scope 100 for the mount ...flash suppressor was another 25 bucks..another 30 for a trigger job (M1s have some of the best trigger groups ever designed. mine is set to 4.5lbs) and the list goes on..Damn what a great hobby!

-Gun

Old 01-22-2008, 02:13 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: spudsterier

maybe we should stop all thr gun talk in this post.....if people want to go off topic then maybe sumone should do like the 2nd gen section and make an off topic post
your right spud we took the post...sorry lateralus....maybe you can breke another finger and will talk about that lol

how many pagesis their off topic post...i will have to go look...i wont start anything again i swear i just want to look

Old 01-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Slashwannabe

Thanks estneon... I talk a lot of crap about the neon (most of it probably deserved) but im biased you guys will have to forgive me. I get to drive and work on a 96 neon because a friend needed a cheep car that worked. She payed 900 for it...even though I still hate the car I must admit that so far its been easy to work on and is actually a pretty good running and clean looking car for 900. Lots of little things wrong with it that I have pretty much managed to fix. We are down to brake pads, ac recharge, brake fluid change, wiper blades, and a rare misfire in plug 1. I guess for 900 I cant complain too much and i have actually had some fun working on it [8D]

Hopefully you can keep the guns and the girl estneon

-Gun
You should feel bad I paid $150 for mine running and perfect condition. I don't shell out more than $500 for my cars. lol

Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
lateralus823
Veteran

ORIGINAL: estneon

omglateralus is mad again run he might punch something lol

gunjam...
'P.s Im suprised your finger broke before that cheep sheet metal tore[>:] must have been right on a fold or a brace eh?'

1. welcome to the forums

2. im with you...i hit a bush and put a dent in my fender (wtf)...but maby he just dose not drink enough milk lmao

to every one with the guns posted they all look good...im happy to see im not the only person with afew guns and a few cars

i only have a few i had to sell a couple awhile back (one was a tomy gun[>:]) but my only hand gun right now is a llama colt 45 ix-bit has a deadly aim and almostno recoil...and i have decided if i dolose the gf i will go and get a long barrel 44 magnum its a tuff call gf or gun im leaning either way right now mabey i will get both

lol...i have horrible anger problems sometimes i get so mad ill hit myself but yeah i hit right on a bend ill get pics up.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Slashwannabe

the only time I get pissed enough tobreak stuff is when I play Madden 08 on PS-2 I've broken 2 controllers in a month and a half, twisted them in half or I throw em at the floor, that game just fires me up especially when the other guy taunts me by standing at the goal line when he breaks a big pass.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:54 AM
99 Neon
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe

Thanks estneon... I talk a lot of crap about the neon (most of it probably deserved) but im biased you guys will have to forgive me. I get to drive and work on a 96 neon because a friend needed a cheep car that worked. She payed 900 for it...even though I still hate the car I must admit that so far its been easy to work on and is actually a pretty good running and clean looking car for 900. Lots of little things wrong with it that I have pretty much managed to fix. We are down to brake pads, ac recharge, brake fluid change, wiper blades, and a rare misfire in plug 1. I guess for 900 I cant complain too much and i have actually had some fun working on it [8D]

Hopefully you can keep the guns and the girl estneon

-Gun
You should feel bad I paid $150 for mine running and perfect condition. I don't shell out more than $500 for my cars. lol
Mine was free

Old 01-22-2008, 01:06 PM
GunJam

yeah 150.00 bucks or free would have made this a much better car, good find!
But it wasn't my money and there was no more time to bargain hunt.

Personally I wouldn't drive a front wheel drive car if it were given to me unless it was an absolute rock bottom situation. I would have taken my 900 and talked the 750.00 Audi quattro AWD down to 600 then used the remaining money to fix the valve tick and O2 sensor.

-Gun