1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

OMFG

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 07:53 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMFG

So i got it all done. And i was getting on it a little bit and alot of pipe shot off. I ran over it. Car behind me ran it over. I went back and looked. And it was gone. I think some crack head ran up and snatched it. I got my RRFPR and i have to find hose fitting for it because all my lines are rubber hose. Question. Should i run my rrfpr and fpr? Or just the rrfpr? How will i know to adjust it with no gauge on it? Its so cold here. My check engine light is on? My battery light is on? I had the shop do the exhaust and thats how it was when i got it back. Sucks. What do you think?

Old 01-20-2008, 12:30 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: OMFG

you only need to use the rrfpr....not the regular fpr....

you wont saftely know how to adjust it with no gauge.....(that why you need one)

the battery light will come on for a few different reasons:
battery temp sensor unplugged
alternator not charging or not plugged in
battery not holding a good enough charge

if the car starts fine and the battery doesnt seem to drain at all then i would check the battery temp sensors located on the front of the battery tray

Old 01-20-2008, 10:56 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My battery is relocated to the back. I have never had a cel for it before. I got the one you told me to get. Te auromotive. Does the guage thread right into the side of it?

Old 01-20-2008, 11:06 AM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah there is a little post on the regulator...all you need to go is get a gauge, get some fuel line, and a fitting. screw the fitting into the regulator and hook up the line to the fitting and the gauge.....thats it...

did you make sure that all the rubber fuel line you got was fuel injection hose or is it just fuel hose????
make sure it says fuel injection hose otherwise you might run into some problems down the road with the hose breaking

Quick Reply: OMFG