jfink

Date:
5/7/2008 11:58:28 AM

Subject:
RE: hood emblem

just got it today, must hve got lost in the mail, its dated apil 26th
ok its sent

thanx and sorry
its been two weeks now. Doubt the USPS lost letters for us twice now.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 PM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ohhhhhhh mullatman11!!!

not trying to get in the middle of this but your getting bent over a hood emblem... I know you paid money and its yours but things do happen...

I just sold my 95 cam and went to the post office to ship it like a week and a half ago... The guy who bought it kept asking me where it was... I went down to the post office to find out the guy who weighed it dident have it center on the scale and it was off by like 4oz... so they just let it sit there hoping and waiting for me to come back in and pay another 1.13 to ship it... So I look like a damn idiot and my repution could take a hit, over something that is compleatly out of my hands....

THINGS HAPPEN... Give him the benifit of the doubt and tell him if it happens again you will drag his name threw the mud...

Old 05-22-2008, 08:05 PM
jfink
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ohhhhhhh mullatman11!!!

I'll do it anyways. Dont care if it is a simple bolt or a whole engine, its my money thats being messed with here and its irritating.The decent thing to do is to send an email wanting to know if the recepient got it or not. No contact what so ever. As for the public post, just want to make sure people know what is going on so if the deal goes sour cause mulletman ripped me off everyone knows. If something like what you saidhappened will give a public apology; but as for right now nobody's name is getting ran through the mud. Just want him to know that i am still waiting.
and like i said, if something happened(I.E. weighs to much for the postage paid) i will give an apology

One more thing, lets just say something happened he wasnt able to send it, lost it or whatever; just let me know so that i can expect my money back. all he has to do is email me. I am just trying to grab his attention here that is all.

Quick Reply: ohhhhhhh mullatman11!!!