Default RE: Parts purchased!

PM if you want to have a pissing contest

Old 06-22-2008, 03:35 PM
JackMehoffer69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: brushedchrome

[hr]

Wisconsin!!! That just a hop skip and a jump from here. I make your body feel pain like its never feltbefore. Ill show you how your limbs arent supposed to go. Tapping out isnt an option. Youll be able to lick your own ******* when Im done. But that cool because then you wont have to ask the kids in your neighborhood to do it for you pederast.
LoL

Dude thats hilarious, I'm 6ft 230 and bench 300lbs you think you can make me feel pain try it maybe it will make me laugh! I don't feel pain, pain feels me!. I'm far from the 150lb 5ft8 teenagers who frequent this forum.

I'm sorry your IQ isn't above room temperature to know that my "idiot comment" was not directed at you, if you would have came out and said 'your right the pcm's are different' I would have said'your not a idiot but now you know the difference'.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:43 PM
brushedchrome
Professional

LOL. Size has nothing to do with it.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
JackMehoffer69

LOL. Size has nothing to do with it.
Your wife begs to differ!

thats a line guys with small dicks use to convince themselves its ok to be small.

Old 06-22-2008, 03:47 PM
brushedchrome
Professional

Ok. My *** is starting to fall to sleep from sitting at the computer desk for too long listening to blow hards. PM me and Ill get back at you later JackMeOffer. Hugs and Kisses!

Old 06-22-2008, 03:51 PM
JackMehoffer69

Ok. My *** is starting to fall to sleep from sitting at the computer desk for too long listening to blow hards. PM me and Ill get back at you later JackMeOffer. Hugs and Kisses!
I love you and tell your wife Amy and her mom n dadI lovethem too. You guys are great see you at the the Church picnic buddy

Old 06-22-2008, 04:10 PM
brushedchrome
Professional

Word! They said to wear that one teddy bearknit they got you for Christmas last year.

I think that we both jumped the gun a little bit. With a little more forethought, we could have probably saved our keyboards a little abuse!

Old 06-22-2008, 06:00 PM
JackMehoffer69

Word! They said to wear that one teddy bearknit they got you for Christmas last year.

I think that we both jumped the gun a little bit. With a little more forethought, we could have probably saved our keyboards a little abuse!
I can honestly say its been a pleasure, on a serious note I didn't know you were posting what they had, they were idiots not you

If I would have known that would have saved alot of time but its been fun man and good luck fixin yer Neon

Old 06-22-2008, 06:31 PM
brushedchrome
Professional

Thanks! Ill need it. I think the hardest part will actually be getting the underdrive pulley on and getting the belts tightened down with that piece of crap tightening system they have. The header is a pretty straight forward swap as is the rest of the junk.
Yeah, we need to work on that book of smack talk. Maybe we could make a few bucks! No worries though. Its all good.

Old 06-22-2008, 07:03 PM
JackMehoffer69

Thanks! Ill need it. I think the hardest part will actually be getting the underdrive pulley on and getting the belts tightened down with that piece of crap tightening system they have. The header is a pretty straight forward swap as is the rest of the junk.
Yeah, we need to work on that book of smack talk. Maybe we could make a few bucks! No worries though. Its all good.
I modded the alternator tensioner so that I can tighten it easier than stock. its a breeze no manual labor at all except tightning with ratchet.

I'll get a picture of it for you its real easy to do with stock Neon parts, don't have to get anything just position them in the right way and you get full adjustability better than stock.

Quick Reply: Parts purchased!