1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

kno anything about the msd ignition sys or aem ignition controller

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 02:52 PM
justinsanders
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kno anything about the msd ignition sys or aem ignition controller

im just looking for even more power because i just dont have enough money for a turbo kit and was thinkin about doin somethin not everyone does. so should i get the msd ignition system system dis-2 or the aem fuel/ignition controller or even the apexi piggy back fuel controller. i have the mopar pcm i was just thinking about doin somethin else for more computer hp. can i do a multiple of the 3 i have listed? well which one would be best

Old 01-16-2009, 03:26 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

I ran an safc II on my car and i liked it but it was boosted and was hard to use with boost but it was easy to use on a friends na car when he got his.... worked well for him. i have one if u end up going that route pm me if interested

Old 01-17-2009, 10:18 PM
GLXRustang
Professional

Ah yes! Someone who knows about the apexi piggyback tuners. I asked a question ahile back about the new apexi Neo and people were telling me that it was only for VTEC. So DT, if you had a Neo or safc would you need to do the spool boy mod or run a return line? Or could you tune with just the tuner. Theres an issue of Modified with a SRT4 that has both with a T3/T4 turbo. But at least someone knows how to tune the piggyback tuners here.

Quick Reply: kno anything about the msd ignition sys or aem ignition controller