1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

need help no power to pcm

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 04:10 PM
rayraydoet
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help no power to pcm

ok guys i turn the key on and the check engine light doesnt come on. the fuel pump does go on for a second like it usaualy does. i check the relays there all good i checked all fuses and there all good i check to make sure there was postive power going to the relays and there is. if i jjump the fuel pump relay it goes on. so i no theres power going to the realy. it seems that the ground side isnt geting grounded. the asd relay is good and has power but no ground. so do i need the asd realy to be on to have the pcm on? because the pcm isnt going on and i checked everything. even if i jump the asd relay the check engine light doesnt light up when u turn the key on and off. some one help me. is there any way i can hot wire the pcm to make it go on. is te there a way to make the pcm go on i no the pcm isnt going on i no that the pcm turns the asd relay on by grounding the other side of the relay but its not so what could cause my pcm nmot to go on what should i check and how could i force the pcm to go on some one help me asap fast fast im stuck i need help

Old 02-15-2009, 06:01 PM
rayraydoet
Professional

is any one going to help me out? is gthere a way to power the pcm directly?

Old 02-15-2009, 06:03 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Do you have a haynes? I dont have one handy. You need to look up the wire, and figure out what all runs on the circuit. I am sure you will find your problem. I have never messed with the anything like that. Good luck.

Quick Reply: need help no power to pcm