1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Need Wiring Diagram

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Heavy_D508
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Wiring Diagram

hey i have i 96 neon single cam automatic car, what im trying to do is install my car alarm and car starter all in one, and was wondering if any knows how or would happen to have a wiring diagram to show me on how to install this, its cold up where i live and this is helping me out and with the theft thats going around here and i dont like my stuff to be stolen, and i would be very much appreciated if some one could help me out.

thanks

Old 02-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Heavy_D508
Rookie

bump, any one? pics or diagram on installing alarm?

Old 02-18-2010, 10:44 AM
bg1995redneon
Captain

Your car alarm system that you are trying to install should have a wiring diagram that should show you what each wire is for and what type of circuit (add 15amp fuse panel circuit, ground, power all the time, power only when key is on, etc.) or car function (connect to door open switch, connect to brake pedal switch, etc., etc.)you need to attach the wire to in order for it to function correctly.

Now I'm sure your alarm has this diagram and now all you need is the wiring diagram of the Neon so that you can decide which wire is what so that you can tap in. What you need to do is pony up $25 dollars and buy the Haynes manual or go to your local library and see if they have one you can borrow.

It is illegal to distribute copyright material - whether or not you created it does not matter, the person who distributes it can get nailed. Even having an illegal copy can get you nailed, but usually they go after those who give it out first. Sorry bud but you'd better believe that there are folks out there just waiting to jump on the person who violates their copyright in this sue happy world we now live in.

Quick Reply: Need Wiring Diagram