1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Roaring sound coming from front end?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Neon2.0T
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roaring sound coming from front end?

ORIGINAL: Xdtrl

vipersforsale

[IMG]local://upfiles/33921/0BF1E3B9F0EF43D3B1ADD36D1FC51D5F.jpg[/IMG]
That is so old dude and not even the least bit funny.

BAN=Xdtrl
BAN=evilneon

Old 04-26-2006, 04:48 PM
evilneon

I have nothing to do with him, he is in my car club thats it. I didnt make him write that. I ve been on this forum for awhile now and never had a problem intell thee's 2 F--ks started running there mouth. Read all my posts it will confirm what I just said. So dont ban me for what someone else does. Its not my problem at all.
ORIGINAL: Neon2.0T

vipersforsale

BAN=Xdtrl
BAN=evilneon

Old 04-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Xdtrl

Sorry evilneon, this guy is such a tool. so I can stop messing with him. If they ban me..oh we'll. Your the one thats been here awhile .**** your the one who told me about this forum. oh here you go........lol
ORIGINAL: vipersforsale

stop buying your gas at Exxon, that Tiger in your tank has made its way to the engine compartment causing your tires to wiggle up/down, side-to-side and in/out... watch out because soon it will be doing the hokie pokie and turning itself about.

[IMG]local://upfiles/33921/565B37F3C1B74EB1BA359D65C547ED1B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Neon2.0T

ORIGINAL: evilneon

I have nothing to do with him, he is in my car club thats it. I didnt make him write that. I ve been on this forum for awhile now and never had a problem intell thee's 2 F--ks started running there mouth. Read all my posts it will confirm what I just said. So dont ban me for what someone else does. Its not my problem at all.

vipersforsale

BAN=Xdtrl
BAN=evilneon
Evilneon and Xdtrl, you are the only ones that continue to talk trash and whoring other's threads.

Ban both of them and their IP address so they cannot log on.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:52 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, where's Supernanny when you need her?

Old 04-26-2006, 08:14 PM
evilneon

what ever man.I gave up long time ago but either I get im's from them or you guys keep saying stuff just drop it god! talk about cars man ,damn.You have no beef with me so you stay out of it. your putting fuel to the flame . jummping in on it,just drop it![:@]

vipersforsale

BAN=Xdtrl
BAN=evilneon
Evilneon and Xdtrl, you are the only ones that continue to talk trash and whoring other's threads.

Ban both of them and their IP address so they cannot log on.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:20 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

what ever man.I gave up long time ago but either I get im's from them or you guys keep saying stuff just drop it god! talk about cars man ,damn.You have no beef with me so you stay out of it. your putting fuel to the flame . jummping in on it,just drop it![:@]
what a liar, I dont IM people(like your buddy did me today), everything I said was in the other thread(2 whole posts) which got nuked because of you two. Face it, your acting like little children and I am starting to agree with banning the both of you.

The only reason you came to this thread was to start it(the flaming) back up, so far you have added nothing to the original topic here which died 10 days ago.

Old 04-26-2006, 11:31 PM
Xdtrl

here you go big boy.

what a liar, I dont IM people(like your buddy did me today), everything I said was in the other thread(2 whole posts) which got nuked because of you two. Face it, your acting like little children and I am starting to agree with banning the both of you.

The only reason you came to this thread was to start it(the flaming) back up, so far you have added nothing to the original topic here which died 10 days ago.

[IMG]local://upfiles/33921/51CE03AC51F246ADBDDCE2387597C21E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-27-2006, 02:25 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

I agree it is time to ban this kid, Evilneon and his alternate ego. Nothing they have said has been logical, intelligent or makes any sense. He tries PMing people with idle threats and childish insults which only prove what I have thought all along; if they are in fact, two separate entities then they are both trash. I say BAN...... Don't even bother PMing me with any rebuttals. I don't have time to deal with your nonsense.

Old 04-27-2006, 06:23 PM
casper
Legend

[sm=badidea.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=closed.gif]

Quick Reply: Roaring sound coming from front end?