1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 05:47 AM
MyDarkestSin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FOR SALE!

I have a 96 red 4-door neon w/ 77xxx miles i'm looking to sell. It's an automatic with new autolite wires, bosch platinum 4 plugs, bendix lifetime replacement brake pads, new rotors all the way around, newly installed valve cover gasket, new air filter, fuel filter and fluids were all changed when I bought this car about 3 months ago. THE BAD: needs inspected, possibly tires in the next few 1000 miles, and the tires need balanced. The interior is painted black and red with seat covers, mats and steering wheel cover included. No major problems with interior besides hanging headliner. After market exhaust and high flow cat. I was going to finish (or attempt ) tuning this car but I was recently in an accident with it. The damage was to the rear bumper cover and taillight. If need be I will install the alteza tail lights before purchase. The only real reason i'm letting this car go is because I needed a 4-door for my baby but after driving this 98 Cavalier z24 5-speed the other day I want to go for a 2 door. I'm basicly gauging interest so if anyone has any questions ask away. I will add pictures upon request.

Old 07-14-2006, 09:05 AM
burpleneon
Professional
Default RE: FOR SALE!

how much do you want for it and could i see pics of it?

Old 07-14-2006, 11:49 AM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: MyDarkestSin
I have a 96 red 4-door neon w/ 77xxx miles i'm looking to sell. It's an automatic with new autolite wires, bosch platinum 4 plugs
Those plugs aren't a selling point for a neon. Platinums and neons don't play well together.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:45 PM
MyDarkestSin

I also have autolites which are OE with only 10 miles on them. I wanted to see how it would run but it made no difference. I was told to get iridiums but I have to order them where I work. I'll get some pics up today though. I was looking at atleast $1000 because of the miles and all the new parts that I just put on and am about to put on.

Old 07-15-2006, 04:53 PM
MyDarkestSin

oh yeah, it also has red LEDS inside and cool blue headlights.

Quick Reply: FOR SALE!