1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Headlights

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 07:27 PM
NEONRT98
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlights

So I think its time I upgraded my headlights. I was driving down the road last night, cruising with my "high beams" on, and no-body flashed me to turn them off, does that tell you anything? Hahaha, I was wondering if anyone bought the projector type off Ebay and how do they like them?

Here are a couple

Headlights 1

Also, off subject.. I know I will get laughed at for this one! Anyone seen these things on Ebay? They are "Electric turbochargers" Haha.. Any thoughts on them?

Turbo?

Old 07-23-2006, 07:44 PM
LilRedNeon97
Professional
Default RE: Headlights

i personally do not have projector lights but if you go back in the forums everyone seems to say they give bad light output. normally i'd go find them for ya, but im having a small crisis! lol

Old 07-23-2006, 07:50 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

sup dude ummi was interested inthe projecter lights and i looked around this forum for a day and i read and from what ive hered they suck the field of vision isnt that great i hered you can adjust that though im not certain because i havent tried them but what you can do is buy them and get a h.i.d kit they work wonders but ask around though im just a newbe and the electro turbo stuff is a lie that like the eram that **** doesnt work the dude sellin that prob thought it did and bought it and it didnt do sqawt so now her sellin it on ebay but again ask around i might be wrong
btw you put the wrong link up for the turbo its
turbo

Old 07-24-2006, 04:09 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

the projectors get a bad wrap because the light output which is true in a lot of cases but I have the projectors and bought some high watt xenons and I like the output on mine but, I really didn't like how often I had to adjust them and there still isn't much space to work with when it comes to changing out the bulbs, plus my headlight gaskets didn't fit correctly around the new ones and I just recently lost one to the wind man that ****** me off but anyways. the diamonds look awesome and a lot of people like those. depo sells projectors that seem to put out a nice output on light some say if you get projectors then you might as well get a HID kit to make them work good, hope some of that was helpfull and good luck !!

Old 07-24-2006, 03:14 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Projectors are great IF you install an HID kit along with them. So not worth the money. The diamond clears are great and I love them.

Ebay superchargers are a joke! Don't waste your money.

Quick Reply: Headlights