1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Neons in NEO

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 09:39 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Neons in NEO

stupid question but where exactly is Mansfield?

Old 10-07-2006, 09:49 PM
ohioguru
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ya on friday and saturday nights park ave is where ppl go in mansfield, but the cops were getting pretty happy with the tickets, but some nights their not there...

Old 10-07-2006, 11:57 PM
racerx55
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neoncrazy101

stupid question but where exactly is Mansfield?
mansfield is west of wooster, about where Rt30 and 71 cross
MAP

Old 10-08-2006, 01:58 AM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ahhh its about an hour or so away... my friend just resently moved up there... and i miss her... lol

Old 10-08-2006, 02:18 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

takes me an hour 15 to get to columbus,akron, and cleveland, so I guess mansfield is pretty much central and sandusky as well, yeah those cops are getting out of control, got pulled over by 2 of them with three infractions, just got warning though sad part was is that I was speeding and he said nothing about that

Old 10-08-2006, 03:32 AM
NEONRT98
All Star

I am smack dab in the middle of Toledo and Cleveland- Ottawa County. Yes, the penninsula that hangs into Lake Erie.. I am like 20 minutes from Sandusky, sometimes we hang out there in Sandusky with a few other people. I know there are a bunch who hang out in Norwalk also, but they are all stuck up... I used to go to Park Ave. alot a couple years ago when the cops were cool down there.. Raced up and down the street n ****.. Then they busted down on us and said if we came back htye would block off the streets with buses and start arresting people. Mansfield sounds like an awesome idea though. They have the old mansfield prison down there open during october with a walk through "haunted" prison. Its alright, the prison is more creepy than the actual thing. But yea, we should set up a time and place to meet! I know neoncrazy101 lives in Columbus, so Sandusky would be a bit of a haul for him.. Mansfield would be a great place though! Lets do this

Old 10-08-2006, 05:06 AM
HabitatHxC
Captain

Ya fo sho MFD! Last night and the nightbefore there werent many cops at all, i got to run a couple cars without fear of the 5-0. We have some interesting things goin down lately... not to interesting tho, A beefed up VW rabbit that does 12s rippin stangs, a couple 240s, nothin to unheard of. and its kinda lo key so ya. I belive im workin all next weekend but we can figure somethin out.

Old 10-08-2006, 05:23 AM
NEONRT98
All Star

That VW isnt black with a wheelie bar is it? I know the last time i was down there, there was a black car w/ a wheelie bar that I swore ran like 9's... it was CRAZY

Old 10-08-2006, 05:36 AM
FuzzRacer
Captain

are you talking about that yellow rabbit, I saw that a couple of times, ive been to the haunted house once before about 3 years ago,I can actually walk outside the house and see it from the end of my road or take a drive 3 streets over on top of this big hill and get a grand canyon type view, took pics there once for a guy in a immunology lab I use to work in back in toledo he was a huge fan of the movie they filmed there. yeah we have to get together, that would be awesome gotta be a good date for everyone though, ottawa county seems like a nice place to live, i like maumee better though, ive been thinking of moving there after I finish with some of my schooling, at least that way Id have a good job and could continue school. hopefully we can all meet up sometime later this month or early Nov I start my externship I believe soon ( depending on paper work and all this other crap) and I don't wana miss out on to much.

Old 10-08-2006, 01:34 PM
NEONRT98
All Star

Ottawa isnt bad to live in. That is if you dont mind working with tourists. Which they can be a royal PITA at times. Yeah, I generally have any weekend available. Let me know guys!

Quick Reply: Neons in NEO