1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

quick questionking aobut

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 08:08 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: quick questionking aobut

not a good sounding exhaust loud....just loud.....get bored one day and take your muffler off, then when you start driving down the road just imagine a little cackling sound added in there and thats about what im talking about

Old 10-12-2006, 10:07 PM
HabitatHxC
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NEONRT ya mine is quite loud, i dont have a cat or a muffler, i have only a resonator (a smaller cherry bomb) Im up to 4 tickets for the thing! You should be able to hear it friday when you Come to MFD! When it idles you can hear the cam lobes =D, its like Bloop bloop bloop. And when im running it hard people say it sounds like im racing another car because of the sound.

Old 10-13-2006, 04:09 AM
racerx55
Record Breaker

your car probly sounds like mine when i bought it, had some goofy hollow fart can on it, it was quieter after the damn thing fell off
now i have a dynomax super turbo on it, nice deep tone, but no high pitch buzz to make it annoying
i love flowmasters on a V8, my grand prix and my truck have flowmasters, the glasspacks are dfinately redneck sounding when you have 2" dual exhaust on an old wood flatbed rusted out chevy and it cackles so loud it sounds like a helicopter flying through a huge tin box
i always laugh when i see some hillbilly with a truck like that & a mullet, back window covered in edelbrock & crane cams stickers and they think its fast cuz it has some little ugly wheels on the front & huge 15 year old bald *** swampers on the back... [sm=bling.gif]

Old 10-13-2006, 10:34 AM
spudsterier
Legend

i know alot of rednecks like that....whats the point of driving around on bald mud tires???

Old 10-14-2006, 06:43 AM
racerx55
Record Breaker

they think its cool man, its a ford , it'll go anywhere with them big ol' tires on it i tell you whut - just float right 'cross that ther mud hole
[sm=confused06.gif]

Old 10-14-2006, 10:34 AM
spudsterier
Legend

git-r-done

Quick Reply: quick questionking aobut