1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

full drag neon ***tube chassis***

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Nuklhed074
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^lol but i absolutly love what your doing i love eclipse's because of the 4g63t and now someone put one in a neon an not jus front wheel drive but awd your my hero hands down the most inspired person ive ever seen if you ever sell this hit me up i got 10k that would be well spent on this lol

Old 11-25-2009, 08:35 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^Google Neopreza and be amazed.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Dazzellerr
Veteran

neopreza was ok, good concept, but almost too close to being a hack job imo. mine is as well before anyone says anything :P i would be in total shock if/when they decide to actually go ahead with plans to slap a sti engine/suspention in it.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Nuklhed074
Veteran

not trying to thread jack but im pretty sure the neopreza does have the subaru suspension its all wheel drive didnt you watch the video? and i think the neopreza is sweet my favorite car is the 04 sti but i still like the 4g63 awd neon way better the neopreza was alil too thrown together imo. this guys doing everything right and i love it mad props dude.

Old 12-10-2009, 03:24 PM
Dazzellerr
Veteran

Originally Posted by Nuklhed074
not trying to thread jack but im pretty sure the neopreza does have the subaru suspension its all wheel drive didnt you watch the video? and i think the neopreza is sweet my favorite car is the 04 sti but i still like the 4g63 awd neon way better the neopreza was alil too thrown together imo. this guys doing everything right and i love it mad props dude.
yes, the entire drivetrain from an inprezza was "tossed" onto the neon body. i quoted the tossed because i agree that it was kind of thrown together. dont get me wrong, they did a good job, it was proven to hold together, just the way it was installed was ok.
thanks for the props, updates in the spring i imagine since we will be moving. could close on the house next week, but a snag is inevitable.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:11 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

any updates on this car? i always look and i decided today i had to bump it...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Dazzellerr
Veteran

Originally Posted by dtjackten
any updates on this car? i always look and i decided today i had to bump it...
Bump, wow it has been a long time for an update eh?
We bought our house, been living for a year there now, in all honesty, I have not touched the car since we moved in except to slide it around the garage to do other things (car is on dollies) I wish I could say I had actual updates for you all, but I do not. I am in the middle of finishing my deck in the backyard, and my son's trikebike I am hand building, after that though, I will be back on this and getting it finished up. Scrapping my old white car since I parted it out, monies will go towards all the aluminum flooring and door panels, brake lines etc.

She is still going, I have not given up, nor am I, just not in a hurry is all. I want it done right the first time.

Well, I do have one update, I got new wheels and tires for it.....
Name:  newwheels002.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  62.5 KB
Name:  newwheels004.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  30.9 KB

and my boy's bike....
Name:  newwheels006.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  55.4 KB

Quick Reply: full drag neon ***tube chassis***