1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Neon part

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neon part

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has a main engine wiring harness for a 96-98 neon, SOHC, AT. Also it has to be the flat pin style for the coil and sensors and such, not the round style. If anyone has one lying around or in a junk car let me know and I will make a reasonable offer. Thanks to all who answer!!

Also my email is mopar_4__life@hotmail.com

Old 02-06-2007, 02:55 PM
FastNeon84
Record Breaker
Default RE: Neon part

might have a better chance going to a junkyard for that...or in worse case scenario...the dealer.

Old 02-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion
Default RE: Neon part

Well the I didnt want to have to call the dealer because I figured I didnt want to hear what they had to say, and I was right. $627.00 + tax for a new harness. I need to find one ALOT cheaper if I want to come out ahead on selling this car; I already have about $300 in parts for the head gasket. Just wondering what people would offer me on this car not running; It is a 97 plymouth neon highline, 4-door, SOHC, AT, AC, PS, Purple, new MLS head gasket, timing belt, waterpump, cam sensor, timing covers, new dayton tires, 89,000 miles, all stock, it is a very nice car inside and out except for it has some front body damage. The pass. side fender and bumper will need to be replaced, although it is drivable. It was drivin by my sister as a first car and I always changed the oil and took care of it. For those of you that dont know how I am here, is I did the topend job and had it running for a few days but then it died out and I have traced the problem back to the wiring harness; the hot feed to the coil is somehow grounded. I most likely will not sell untill I get it running but if worst case scenerio I would like to have some offers or at least what you think you would be willing to pay. Thanks!!

Quick Reply: Neon part