1st Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 1st gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

I love my truck.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 08:37 PM
wontacceptthis
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, where I live, the population is literally 96.58 percent white, and we still have our fair share of crazy white redneck meth-head shoot outs. Myself, I'm a libertarian. I support the right to bear arms, carry, open carry, and express your free speech, no matter what angle you are coming in from.

That said, for every two crazy feminist liberal nutjobs I know, I only know one crazy, ultra-conservative, literal-bible-interpretion nutjob spewing a different flavor of the exact same kind of ignorance and hate. Yeah. I can go along with "Obama is a bad president," but I can't take seriously, "Obama is a Kenyan fetus-eating communist working for the Chinese". Crazy does not discriminate. I see how that given the right facts and experiences, someone can decide on being either liberal or conservative and do their conscience justice. But some people just take it to the bitter end.

On another note, I love my truck because in addition to affronting Prii, it tows incapacitated GM products without much effort. My voice sounds funny in the beginning (I have a slight Pittsburgh accent, not a Hank Williams Jr accent), but here is my truck towing my grandpa's s10. The trailer is about 1200lbs, and the truck is probably 4200.

Old 06-06-2013, 08:44 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've found that there is really no such thing as "ultra-conservative", they are known as nutjobs. I am a libertarian as well, I am a constitutionalists, and I find those people like the Westboro asshats a disgrace to the Conservative banner. Plain and simple.

BTW, nice performance out of your truck there, I gotta wonder how my 76 would do.

Old 06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
Sniper X
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are crazy people on both sides, depends totally on where you live at the moment as to the number of which you come into contact with. However, more and more those with the loudest most way off center voice tend to be leftists. It sure is fun to make fun of the wack jobs no matter which side they are on.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Scooter78
Captain

I just want to say, I feel right at home reading all of this. Lol. I love driving my faded 35 year old Dodge. The roughness, the rattles, the sound of bullet casings rolling around the floorboards. Sometimes the best part is knowing I am pissing off some of the folks I pass, because my truck has personality and authority, while their car is politically correct and vague.
My truck represents something this country has lost. Hard work, a desire to better ourselves and to excel in everything we do. No tax money was used in the making of my truck, and I have never eaten a bite of government cheese.
No hand outs for me and my truck. We earn our keep.

Last edited by Scooter78; 08-17-2013 at 12:19 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:57 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by Scooter78
I just want to say, I feel right at home reading all of this. Lol. I love driving my faded 35 year old Dodge. The roughness, the rattles, the sound of bullet casings rolling around the floorboards. Sometimes the best part is knowing I am pissing off some of the folks I pass, because my truck has personality and authority, while their car is politically correct and vague.
My truck represents something this country has lost. Hard work, a desire to better ourselves and to excel in everything we do. No tax money was used in the making of my truck, and I have never eaten a bite of government cheese.
No hand outs for me and my truck. We earn our keep.

Same here for both of my trucks. Gotta love these old Dodges!

Quick Reply: I love my truck.....