1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

91 D150 wiper arm?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 10:01 PM
olscout99
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, no wiper arm and no tires mounted, I could not get the truck started this morning for anything. Picked up a relay at Autozone, it was the opposite of what I needed (had a rib on the opposite side of the plug from where the rib recess was on the relay) but I made it work. Fired right up and ran fine, so I was pretty happy- start and restart a few times, then I decided to try the old relay and it worked a couple times then no start. Rehooked up the new relay, and still no start, so it looks like I get to do the fuel pump. I was hoping it was as easy as the relay, but obviously not. So the wiper arm and tire mounting is on 'delay' until I get the pump that I ordered from Rock Auto and get it in. The time that it quit working this morning, it ran for just a split second and quit, that tells me that the pump is dying/dead. At the relay plug I have the '12v in' and the trigger being hot with the key on, so it's getting the signal to the relay, the fuel pump just ain't doing it.

Quick Reply: 91 D150 wiper arm?