1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What's is worth?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 09:27 PM
First time owner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's is worth?

Well, I have to sell my truck. I really don't want to but I'm going to be moving soon and can't take it with me but I'm curios as to what my truck could be worth. It's a 1984 D150 Royal SE with a 318 small block backed by an automatic tranny. It has a new alternator, battery, ballast resistor, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel pump and a remanufactured 2 barrel Holley carb. It has about 170,000 miles I think cause I found a reciept for an oil change in about 99 with it at 90,000. The body has no rust that I can see and I've crawled all around under this thing but there are some dents and dings but nothing too major. Interior is in almost perfect shape someone had the seat reupolstered with so tweed material and that is kinda old but no tears. If you have any ideas about it let me know. The timing is currently off but once I get that right it should run perfect. Passenger valve cover leaks but I have a new seal just need to put it in and the tranny leaks a little fluid which I plan to repair.

Old 04-06-2011, 10:02 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts
Old 04-10-2011, 10:24 PM
First time owner
Old 04-13-2011, 10:03 PM
First time owner

Hey I couldn't get the pic to upload but I did put it on craigslist just follow the link.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/cto/2323858061.html
Let me know if you think it's fair and if you want to buy it.

Old 04-14-2011, 08:38 AM
DodgeGeneralLee90

Holy crap, if I lived in the States I'd call you to make some business, the truck is very good. The details are freaking minimum compared to the age of the truck. I bet those rice burners that the youngsters drive now have a lot more problems than your truck does.

Here in Mexico a truck like yours and in that condition would cost between t $1,300 and $1,600 dollars. I don't know what's the people's price on cars in the USA.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:46 PM
First time owner

Well I'ld hope to have this thing sold but I haven't even gotten a call. I dropped the price to 2000 and need this thing gone. I know that this truck is worth at least that and I'll be fixing the simple problems as I wait and get the cash so come on people don't let this truck get away from you.

Old 05-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Power-Wagon
Rookie

My good man I wish I had the money to pick up that truck. But I wish you luck on selling it.

Quick Reply: What's is worth?