1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New to the forum (pics of my truck)

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 01:55 AM
SixGun
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As if, and a big AS IF at that, I could conceive and build something as nice as what you have I would cover that *** end with a nice deck lid or something better from out of your "creative" mind. It's just got all it's junk hanging out in the wind. The only other thing is the the tail-end doesn't look up to the standards of your Neon. I really like the way you did the tail on that one and something similar would look good on the D150 I think with the lowered lights and incorporated exhaust. Real clean setup ya know. As far as the grille, I would can the egg crate and go with the other sad clown face lookin' one. Don't know the year off the top of my head. I can't wait to see what you paint it. Maybe some rear window graphics on a dark tint too.

Once again, can't say it enough, that is something very original. Real nice - lotta work involved, you can tell. Way to go!

Last edited by SixGun; 05-07-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:19 PM
jewalker7842
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks nice, but not my cup of tea. I would not have use for a truck like that around here lol. I like to play in the mud too much

Old 05-08-2011, 06:56 PM
D1502NV

Originally Posted by wontacceptthis
The new bed sounds like a good plan to me. With that, it would be exactly what I'd want if I had to build a lowered ram. But I can't stress enough how much I already like it. Is there any magic fairy dust under the hood?
The engine is just the stock 360. It does have electric cooling fans but other than that it is pretty ugly under there for now.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:59 PM
D1502NV

Originally Posted by jewalker7842
It looks nice, but not my cup of tea. I would not have use for a truck like that around here lol. I like to play in the mud too much
I have an 87 Ram50 for playin in the mud and trails with. Its smaller so it can fit down trails better.

Quick Reply: New to the forum (pics of my truck)