1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Putting my system in today

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Stronghold07
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Putting my system in today

I've got a no name HU for now, get something better when the budget allows.
2 lanzar 4X6 2 way in the stock 6X9 hole in the dash.
2 lanzar 6X9 3 way in the doors
2 lanzar 10in subs with 2k watt lanzar amp behind the bench seat.

I like lanzar if you couldnt tell... its cheap but excellent quality and longevity. It works for me, and thats all i care about. lol.. Hopefully im booming before the end of the day if i can remember ill take some pics and post em later

Old 03-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Stronghold07
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well here ya go. I ended up putting the 4x6's in the doors as well, that stock vent hole in them works great for it. I cut the 6x9 holes out a little more so the flex wouldn't hit the metal. I wired the HU and the amp to two separate switches on the dash, I can just flick the switch and the HU turns on. No key required! the subs fit perfectly behind the seat, they dont hit it either even with the biggest excursion. I bracketed the box to the floor and calked it on the top, just used velcro for the amp. I hate putting holes in the truck. boy does it pound

Quick Reply: Putting my system in today