1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Starting problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 11:29 PM
Moggs mopar
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting problem

Well first my truck wouldn't start I bypassed neutral switch fixed but before and now when you turn it over you here starter hit and miss but will start starters new I got good connection is it the ignition I can pull out key when running or starter relay it's a 92 cummins

Old 12-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Moggs mopar

If and anyone can help I'm in Texas and we're trying to figure out how to fix it before going to Michigan for Christmas oh and when you jump the starter it don't hit or miss

Old 12-20-2017, 11:58 PM
Moggs mopar

If and anyone can help I'm in Texas and we're trying to figure out how to fix it before going to Michigan for Christmas oh and when you jump the starter it don't hit or miss

Old 12-21-2017, 10:24 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

can you be a bit more clear on what you mean by hit or miss? does it work sometimes and not others? is it a new starter? have you checked battery connections?

Quick Reply: Starting problem