1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fuel pump fuel line connector fittings.

Old 04-11-2019, 12:47 PM
runswithhawk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel pump fuel line connector fittings.

I was wanting to change the fuel line for the supply side of the in tank fuel pump due to rot. What are some suggestions, parts that you used and pictures on replacing the connector and fuel line to the hard line about 6 inches away.

This is for a TBI 92 W250 for an in tank fuel pump. I have the bed off of the truck for a repaint and fixing problems while it is off. Thanks for the Help.

Last edited by runswithhawk; 04-11-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: More information
Old 04-11-2019, 01:52 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

i just use the low pressure fuel injection line and hose camps. i also usually make the rubber lines a bit longer and cut the steel lines shorter so that they meet somewhere i can get at if the steel line needs to be replaced in the future.

Old 04-13-2019, 10:58 AM
runswithhawk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this going to be a problem with the plastic feed at the top of the fuel pump? With the metal fuel line I figured that there would not be a problem there. Thanks

Last edited by runswithhawk; 04-13-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuel pump fuel line connector fittings.