2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

MyGIG Mods / Hacks?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 02:06 AM
72combo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to do newspaper deliveries to stores in the middle of the night, I would have a smoke in my mouth a coffee on the dash count and tie bundles of papers while driving and playing with the stereo and other things when my girlfriend came with me, she never came with me while driving, that was hard to time. LOL

Old 11-06-2009, 11:30 PM
upfront9thward

i had a cd stuck in my mygig ren i got it out but now it just says reading what should i do next.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:01 PM
72combo
Champion

Back to topic
Something happened recently that has made me realize kinda like another poster said, we are treated like children by our governments...Canada and US. They spend so much money on surveys and studies to find out stupid things. The control issue sucks, I should be able to do what I want in my car. They just banned the used of cell phones but not bluetooth and handsfreestuff. They were and will probably one day ban them totally including the stuff that is factory installed. I havent' done it in the Avenger yet, but we probably will the only thing is before the law it was like 500 to have it done now they want 600. If I install it myself they want 100 to starscan it. Then they said if they have problems getting it to work then they said it woudl cost more. Now why should I have to pay more. I will leave the car apart they can see the installation done properly. If it takes longer like the 14 hours to do my pickup 7 at one dealer and they didnt get it done but tried to charge me. 7 at another dealer and they got it done for hundred bucks.

Old 12-22-2009, 11:23 AM
morser

Just checking, has anyone purchased and sucessfully installed an AllGig device in their car to allow video in motion? Any setbacks?

Quick Reply: MyGIG Mods / Hacks?