2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Uconnect

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 07:44 AM
faba_2005
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Uconnect

well the guy told me it was available in the car...but im beginning to agree with you cause i think he lied to me.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:20 PM
shicaca

I'm too lazy, but I'm 70% sure the Razr V3m (I have one too) is not ?A2D2? Bluetooth (R2D2's cousin) compatible. There's multiple bluetooth versions, and I think it only works w/ the thingy in your ear, which is "mono" and the ?A2D2? is sterero ... ergo, V3m = nogo w/ car handless systems.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Avenger_GA

Well,

My iPhone pairs but cannot transfer speaker to MyGIG/Uconnect once a call is connected, while my wife's new free Samsung phone works perfectly... doah, go figure. Now where is that much anticipated software patch for the Avenger?

Avenger_GA

Old 10-14-2007, 03:28 AM
futil
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't own that phone but I just recently was playing with one and setting up email for it at my joband I remember seeing something about a transfer sound or headset sound setting or some junk like that in one of the menus.

Also I sometimes have issues where the phone is paired but the bluetooth doesn't connect so you might want to try turning off bluetooth and then turning it back on as well as turning on visibility when the radio is on. Its annoying when I have to do that to get it to connect but it worksbutI only have to do it occasionally.

That's probably not going to solve your issue butI figured I would mention it.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:32 AM
madelman

Hello I am ofspain and end of compar a dodge avenger 2008, my problem is that the am/fm stereo with six-disc changer does not take installed the module of the uconnect, inspain not this one even availably, me gustaria to know if sabeis where I can obtain it. Thank you.

Old 10-24-2007, 04:03 PM
birneyw

What part number is the uconnect add on for the 6 disk changer radio? Anyone know?

Quick Reply: Uconnect