2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

08 Dodge Avenger COT 1-25 Dover edition

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 02:54 PM
mspac
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 Dodge Avenger COT 1-25 Dover edition

Hey gang, New to the forum I am the proud owner of a 2008 Dodge Avenger RT/AWD COT edition
There were 25 of theses badged at dover international raceway. Mine is number 18 of 25. I was reaching out to see if any one on the forum are the owners of the others.I am creating a page with my pictures and minor thingsI have done to my carand was wondering if anyone else wanted to share. Looking forward to sharing info on the forum and talking cars!!

Old 04-26-2008, 12:05 PM
rapidnet_rick
Default RE: 08 Dodge Avenger COT 1-25 Dover edition

Hello,

I have one, it's 5 of 25.

I haven't done a thing to mine, except maintain and drive......I'd be interested in learning what you have done, as well as the specific options in your car..

Mine is the inferno red, and has every option, except the sun roof, and the rear video.

Just curious as to what you paid if you don't mind me asking. I got a decent deal, as I bought it from my brother as we was a salemen at the time. I think I paid about 27,500 give to take...

Old 04-26-2008, 07:53 PM
mspac

Sounds Like both or all of these have the same options mine came the same way everything but sunroof and rear video. Mine is also inferno red. So far mainly just minor details I asked the dealer to get me another COT badge and I put in on the engine cover in the three slots it looks like it made for it. I have the avenger slush mats and the trunk tray. I just ordered 2 headrests from Dodge Im going to put in 2 head rest monitors and want to be able to put the car back to stock. My kids will love it! I found the pins from this forum that I need to tap into to make it work as the vss. I am currently looking for an intake I have only seen one so far that looked good and that was on ebay. I saw that AEM was looking for a test car I sent in my info but im on the east coast so I dont think they will send on for me to test !AS far as price sticker was almost 32 but I was around you range a lil less at 26,500. I am very happy with the car.I honesty purchased it because it was a numbered car and and loved the look and awd. My last car was a 1987 buick grandnational this isn't as fast but alot of fun and loaded with options and handles a heck of alot better!!!!

Im looking to order the cable for the ipod I just want to get behind the glove box to make sure the plug is there beforeI do.

Looking forward to sharing more info as I go along I hope to have some of the first pics up soon Ill send a link and add it to my profile when I do . I have the pics of the car and the engine cover up buy tommorrow night,when the head rest get here and iIput in the monitors ill update.

Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 PM
mspac

here is my home page link not all pics are up yet still working on it .

http://totalpartyzone.com/cot/cot.html

Quick Reply: 08 Dodge Avenger COT 1-25 Dover edition