2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Fog, Park, and Interior Lights will not turn off!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 09:37 PM
SherrondaJuststand
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Fog, Park, and Interior Lights will not turn off!!

I have a 2012 Dodge Avenger and up until now I haven't had any issues. Tonight when I got back in my vehicle I did as normal and drove with my lights on because it was dark. When I arrived at the house and turned my car off, my lights would not completely turn off. The headlights would cut off, but when i turn the switch completely off ALL of my interior lights remained on, as well as the fog lights, my brake/parking lights, and the light over my license plate. I got out, locked the doors and they still remained on. After about 10 minutes they seemed to auto shut off, but I do not want to take that risk everyday. PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 05-24-2013, 09:59 PM
SherrondaJuststand
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Solution found

I took it to the dealer this morning and after almost 8 hours of trying to diagnose the issue, they resolved that it was something wrong with my fuse box. The part is being ordered and hopefully this will correct the issue.

Quick Reply: Fog, Park, and Interior Lights will not turn off!!