2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Map updates

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 11:08 AM
Ashley Miller
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Map updates

I went to update Maps myself from 4 point something and it updated fine to 5.16 then there was another run from 7 .09 so I did that one but I didn't wait long enough I think for the software to load and now when I click on navigation, the screen flashes and says geared by Garmin and won't bring up maps. I think I corrupted the file somehow. Is there a way to reset it or go back? The radio and Uconnect work fine it's just the GPS. I have a 2014 Dodge Avenger if that helps. Thanks!

Old 04-18-2018, 05:21 PM
Mike Naples
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you updating the maps or the Navigation software? I have a 2014 Grand Caravan and before you are able to update the map you have to update the Navigation software. Did you buy the upgrade through the Chrysler website? That should have taken you to the company HERE who is contracted to develop all the map data for the Chrysler family.