2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Test drove Rt

Old 03-23-2007, 11:11 PM
RTWarrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Test drove Rt

Last weekend I test drove a loaded RT, didn't have My Gig. What a great feeling car. Power and handling were impressive. The car had just come in so I was the first driver and it had over half a tank so I got a long test. Very roomy and comfortable. Got many looks every light we stopped at. Me and my wife liked it so much we almost traded our RT AWD Caliber in for it, and I really like the Caliber alot. We also test drove a SXT with the 2.4 and 4 speed auto. I wanted to see how the 2.4 worked with something other than the CVT. I was impressed, it out accelerated the Caliber easily off the line otherwise It was about the same. You could really feel the differences in suspension, steering, handling and of coarse power between the two Avengers. There will soon be a RT Avenger in our driveway. Our biggest problem since we can't afford two car payments is how to go about it. I plan on buying the SRT caliber due out this fall. So now do I trade in our curent Caliber for the Avenger and wait 1-2 years for my SRT(make wife happy) or trade the Caliber in this fall on the SRT? Being a truck man before the Caliber I haven't owned or even really liked a car in 15 or so years. The Avenger made me want one.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:38 PM
mkaresh
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Test drove Rt

I also drove the R/T, and liked it better than I expected to. I suspected that other Avengers wouldn't feel as good, thanks for confirming this.

Same goes for looks of the R/T versus the others. The R/T looks good, the others look like fleet cars.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Test drove Rt