2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

New Here and New Avenger

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Staggie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Here and New Avenger

Hello all, figured I would stop in and say hello. Been floating around the forums and figured it is time to join. My wife and I just recently purchased a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT to replace her dying 2003 VW Jetta Turbo. Long story short, dealership wouldn't replace a few things under warranty and it eventally started to irritate me. This is my wifes first Dodge, though I have my 2004 Ram 1500.

So far we are still impressed with the Avenger. My wife didn't feel as if she really needed the R/T model (Though I tried to push for it)as she is not really a fan of luxury in her vehicles. Interior is pretty basic in my opinion but still more comfortable then the Jetta she was driving. The mods have already started on the Avenger even though we have only had it for about a week or so. Still waiting for a few more pieces to arrive.

Thanks for having me all.

Quick Reply: New Here and New Avenger