2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

Florida g2g info

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Florida g2g info

Annual Truck and Jeep Fest is scheduled for the 21st and 22nd of August at the Orlando Convention Center. Anybody up for a G2G on either one of those days?
Admission to the show is free and a lot of vendors offer pretty good "show specials" on products. There is a fee for parking at the convention center of about $5 per vehicle if you don't wanna walk a lot to get there. I know in the past we parked wherever we were gonna eat and piled into vehicles to goto the show to cut on the parking fee...okay i did copy and paste that paragraph from the region section , we need to get this ball rolling as i know alot of you did not make the last one due to not having enough notice well this has been up for months and now is the time to make plans i wanna hear what day is best for the masses so we can plan and get it right with as many ram owners as possible...so if you gotta friend invite them....here is the link to the thread, please lets make a list of whos coming and lets be there and hang out.....mods please let this ride....LINK IS IN MY SIG....

Quick Reply: Florida g2g info