2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

Should have seen the AAA guy trying to pop my lock with my limo tint lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Rantz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Should have seen the AAA guy trying to pop my lock with my limo tint lol

Brief funny story. Keys get locked in my truck. Use a buddy's AAA to have a locksmith come out and pop my lock. Unfortunately for him, he can't see anything with my limo tint and can't get anywhere. I come out and maintain not to break down and at the bewildered expression on his face. I immediately realize what's going on. Next, picture this, I am giving him verbal directions while I peek through my windshield to help guide him. It was a pretty comical experience, but our teamwork made it happen.

What have I learned from this? That it would take 2 thieves to pop my locks. Also, that my limo tint is quite effective lol

Let's not mention how they got locked in there in the first place...

Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 PM
thunder98110
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

hahahahahahahah, good one rantz. how did u manage to lock them in?!!?! lol

Old 09-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Rantz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was an unknown dog and an unknown toddler all involved in a Tarantino-esque debacle.

Old 09-21-2010, 10:05 PM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This is why I keep 1 spare at home and 1 in my wallet. I cant tell you how many times i've used my spare in my wallet no just because I locked my keys in there but also when im to lazy to go back in the house to get my other keys lol

Quick Reply: Should have seen the AAA guy trying to pop my lock with my limo tint lol