2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

good way to PO the wife!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 04:47 AM
lilman316
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good way to PO the wife!

If you want to make your wife mad tell her your using your $900 bonus to buy a new exaust and rebuild your front suspension! LOL I'd rather run naked thru a bull pen than pull that one again! seems about right. from now until xmas i'll be . It doesn't help that if you want your wife happy don't tell her for xmas she's getting new goodyears on her truck. I knew i shoula went with the BFG's appraoch. Guess that's what I get for being cheap! lol. I shoulda let the $150 lift, and the $699 Maxxis MT's settle before droppin the exaust and suspension question. ah well maybe in six months I'll get enough permission to buy a new air freshner. Until then I think the truck might be on hold At least she said I can get the alignment when it's in the shop for the new rubber. Talk about compramise. If you ask me if I want tires or diamonds for xmas, I'll take tires. Better yet diamond studded tires! LOL.

P.S. it's all her fault anyway, she's the one who said I need to get stuff on my truck done before winter hits. Why can't xmas be in the summer. Throw it somewhere between the 4th of july and Thanksgiving. HEHE!

Old 10-18-2010, 09:23 PM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Another reason being single pays off lol But im only 18 it gets a lil different when your older. Tell her you want want to be safe for the winter months thats why you need tires and a front end and the exhaust is to keep pedestrians safe so they will be able to hear you coming and know to get out of your way lol.

Old 10-19-2010, 01:31 AM
lilman316
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good advice on that one! The lift was for those pesky 2wd cars that decide to slike in front of me. Just another speed bump! That's my full coverage! Nah I think she decided to see my point. It's either she let's me do it or put up with me moping around like someone ran over my puppy for a month. She ok'd the exaust, but I think I have a different prob with the front end. When I'm accelerating from a stop I have a ringing noise from the front end. It's definatly metal on metal, but it stops when I get about 25/30 mph. I have a buddy going to look at it and see if it might be my cv joints, brakes not working quite right, or my bearings in the front end. I hope it's nothing overly serious. At least I save a few bucks not having to get the front bushings and ball joints replaced they a'ok!

Quick Reply: good way to PO the wife!