2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Rear Seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 09:18 PM
draztikrhymez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Seats

What up everyone, just got a '02 Dakota quad with the 4.7 v8. This truck is meeting and exceeding all expectations lol, one thing though, sounds dumb to ask but how do u fold the rear 60/40 up?? I've been looking and looking and cannot find a lever or anything. Thanks in advance and I look forward to posting more and some pix soon.

Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: Rear Seats

ok so all you have to do is grab the seat from underneath and push up on it, and it folds up on a hinge which is located at the base of the seat back then it is up and you have more floor space, no lever or latch to release[sm=itsok.gif], just remeber next time b4 asking this kind of question please[sm=icon_rtfm.gif]

Old 07-07-2007, 11:05 PM
draztikrhymez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rear Seats

LOL, nah after I wrote this post I went and "lifted" the rear up lol. I guess I was expecting the actual backrest to fold down dunno why i thought that. So after a day of trying to pull the back down I finally just pulled up lol. Oh and I don't have a manual, I wish I did though

Quick Reply: Rear Seats