2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

New brush gaurd

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 09:08 AM
dak3.9
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New brush gaurd

Well, hapy holidays everyone!!! So, i got a brush gaurd fo christmas and im really excited to put it on. It's a black brush gaurd going on a red dak with the chrome grille and i plan on mounting fog lights in the middle of it. I'll post pics of it when its complete. I guess the point of this post is, i was wondering what everyone thought of a brush gaurd on a dakota. Do you think they l;ook good on them? I'm just wondering what everyone thinks about this.

Thanks in advance.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:14 AM
imnothot02
Record Breaker
Default RE: New brush gaurd

imo a full brush guard looks good, very usefull, but if its not for real use, just looks, then a bull guard works for a mounting point for lights...

Old 12-25-2007, 09:19 AM
dak3.9
Veteran

Oh, it's defanittly for use. Cause, where i live, deer are a problem. I already ran a one over and it did a bit of damage for a small deer. So, I'm putting one on for looks and protection against deer.

Old 12-29-2007, 06:35 PM
dak3.9
Veteran

Well, my dad and I got the brush gaurd and fog lights on today. Took us 3.5 hours to get everything on. We're having problems with the lights. We need to find a working switch so that i can turn em on and off when I want too. Right now we got them working off of the ignition. When i have the key on, the lights are on, key off, lights off. But, anyway, I'll post before and after pics. And ill post a pic of the lights on at night.

Quick Reply: New brush gaurd