2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Getting a Dakota, some Q's

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 02:17 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Getting a Dakota, some Q's

ORIGINAL: Spidaman TNMC

yeah he prolly doesnt need a v-8 anyways...they have the tendencies to throw themselves at stationary object...a.k.a trees, light poles, hot chicks in suvs, and most recently i believe the back of a corolla...
WOW!!!!! You just made my day! Im laughing so hard i think i took a crap... so damn true!

EDIT: Now im crying, i just got done reading the rest of the thread about pinto and Vette racing, Windstar race car, and Dukes of hazrd turd.. damn you guys are nuts..

And ya, i just turned 21 had my truck for almost 1.5 years now, and its just like i dont do much anymore with it. Cuz i dont have to prove much to anyone.. i use to jump at other people, now i wait for people to jump at me and blow there doors off.. mostly on the highway.. city i get no traction when its cold outside.

but ya i use to have a 4banger ranger and that thing was destroyed by the time i got rid of it, hit a light pole, fence, dog, flew off the road into a pasture callapsing a fence.. ended up getting it out putting on a new bumper and selling it for 2k more then what i bought it.. kid only got it cuz i put a system in it.. only if he knew what he was getting.. lol... now i have my R/T and i love it.. So far nothing has been my fault accident wise, cept for the telepole a few months ago.. almost got totalled and now it looks better then ever!

Nice find on the truck.. you should put some nos on that 4b.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
indiefilmmaker2011
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Getting a Dakota, some Q's

ill put more pics up soon

Quick Reply: Getting a Dakota, some Q's