2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Sport +

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 04:34 AM
diabloed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sport +

I had my truck for some time know and have always wanted to know what exaclty "Sport +" is? I stopped and talked to the local dealerships parts department and the guy said he's never heard of them... can some one shed some light on what this package actually entails?

Old 12-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Quadcabber 4x4
Default RE: Sport +

I have an '04 Sports Plus 4x4 Quad cab also. I have no idea what the "+" is, or the difference between it and the regular "Sport" model. I do have a computer console above the windshield that has compass, temp. MPG, as well as a built-in computer to operate garage door opener and such. If you find out any thing........ holler!

Old 12-16-2004, 03:41 PM
diabloed

well heres the options and things i noticed. my truck has no badges/stickers on the side. just two black stickers on the back that say dodge and dakota. has color coded bumpers and grille. no over head computer.

Old 12-16-2004, 06:49 PM
theONLYr/t

the body color matching is part of the sport package. If you go to www.4adodge.com it allows you to pick and choose between all of the different packages. I have no idea what the "plus" stands for.

Old 12-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Quadcabber 4x4

Diabloed......... I too have no exterior badges, other than black "Dakota", black "Dodge" and two black "4x4" placques on back quarters. Kinda wish I had 4.7 stickers, but don't have even those, might get some after-market. I have the color coded bumpers also, black.

Quick Reply: Sport +