2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

im f n pissed

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 08:34 PM
wink2873
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: im f n pissed

i have gotten nails in my tires, which are VERY expensive. My truck came with the goodyear eagles and cost about 250 a piece. Im almost sure someone did it because the nails were right next to the sidewall both times.

I'm not a voiolent man, but if i ever catch someone doing anything to my truck, they might just pay with their life. I say you make them pay, just dont kill them.

Old 04-25-2008, 08:38 PM
spencea15
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sound like you really pissed someone off, when my sister drove the truck it got keyed and coast 2000 to repaint the side and pull out the dents.

Of course it needs a new paint job so i want someone to key the roof, hood and sides.

Old 04-25-2008, 09:05 PM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

i like the exhaust idea for an hour...
when mine was egged i was cruzin with some ladiesand didnt go to my truck for 8 hours and im not sure how long the eggs were on there...
DKsport...i love your way of solving things long stick with 12 nails lol im gonna quote that..hope u dont mind
wink...i have twenties and the tires on them are 150 at the cheapest... and im gettin ready to buy new ones (burnouts..video coming soon)
spencia.....lol where do u live? and do u park ur truck in dark allyways?? not hintin anything or nothing lol

yea the only ppl that i think i pssed off were...[:-] a girl that spreaded a bunch of pictures (nude) and "i was the one who sent them to hundred of ppl" even though my bill says i couldnt dumb bitch the only other ppl was my ex's(shes cool) brothers friend he a real d-bag and hates me and will always but he wasnt in town when it happened there was only an hour of time this could have happened. it was in the school parking lot with a small camera watching now that i know the time im goin in to look at the vid....BUSTED....soo that really lets me think that it wasnt anybody in the school humm maybe someone who showed up late.... oh i did manage to **** off my first real gf's bf but he was at school in a couple of my classes but idk................

Old 04-25-2008, 09:24 PM
Shibby927
Record Breaker

Thats some major bs man. Somebody went Carrie Underwood on your truck like that, you need to open up a can of whoop ***.

Old 04-26-2008, 12:46 AM
varsis
Record Breaker

I just remembered, there was this guy in town and picked out a few trucks. He smashed my friends side view mirrors, all tires slashed, and the pass window or something. No body damage... He also did the mirrors twice, now he is serving some problems in jail I think.

Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: imnothot02

get a permit to carry, that gets around, ppl leave ya alone, well this is my experence anyway..
I likehis thinking. Actually I think he's right on. Since I have been carrying this,
KimberEclipseTargetII45ACPSide.jpg
KimberEclipseTargetII45ACPFront.jpg

No ones messed around with my shet
BTW Its a Kimber Eclipse Target II 45 ACP

Old 04-26-2008, 01:03 AM
f0x672
Champion

only sort of vadilism ive ran into is the ******** in my high school parking lot, last year my senior year, backing into my truck, first time without the grille guard cracking my grille and scratching my bumper, second time with the guard, pushing the guard in... found the bastards car too, wasnt pretty afterwards when i left it, but ya thats all ive delt with * knock on wood*

Old 04-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Loud Pedal
The Total Package

yea idk what to do about it i like the camera idea just where to put it???
i also wan tot paint it one day a bright *** white with a blue pearl clear coat

Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Cameras are nice too...my parents have one at there house and it tracks even the damn cats around there! haha

Old 04-26-2008, 04:19 AM
Shibby927
Record Breaker

Gotta love Kimbers nothing better as far as handguns go in my opinion. Who needs cameras when you have a little .45 caliber personal justice at your side.

Quick Reply: im f n pissed