2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Clutch Linkage

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:26 PM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Clutch Linkage

Whats up guys. So my clutch has been driving me crazy with this squeaking sound ever since its gotten hot out. I was wondering if anyone knows how hard it is to take out the pedel or whatever i have to do to put some grease on it since i've sprayed it twice now and the noise has come back within like 5 mins each time, i think i need to put some grease on it to really fix the problem. Thanks for any helps or tips.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:40 AM
scandal669
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Clutch Linkage

is it when you press it down to shift? mine does the same thing. not all the time, but maybe half the time and it seems to do it more when it gets warmer outside...

Old 06-05-2008, 10:44 AM
TheePlaymaker
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Clutch Linkage

yeah it didnt do it all winter and as soon as it got about 70 it started doing it again its more when its all the way pushed in and then when you first let it out. i took it out to my mechanic and he sprayed it and it went away then by the time i got back to my street which is like 5 mins away it was doing it again.

Quick Reply: Clutch Linkage